[kde-doc-english] Update of docs.kde.org

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 30 22:22:49 UTC 2011

On 2011.10.30 08:25, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> Just of curiosity, am I right to think that KMyMoney's pdf was not
> built because
>
> 1. dots in images' names
I'll be glad to change the name of those five files and update the
docbook references, trunk now, but I assume I should wait to backport
to stable until after the KMyMoney 4.6.1 release in one week.  However,
I'd like to understand better why this causes a problem.

> 2. [A.] in the list
I don't understand what this is (but I do understand it is not certain
if it is a problem.

Jack