[kde-doc-english] Error in instructions for KPatience (Game Mod3)

Charles Faulkner charles.faulkner at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 18 14:40:30 UTC 2011

	Hi.  I'm fairly new to KDE, but I spotted an error in the documentation for
this game.  The instructions mention the sequences of cards which you have to
play, in the format 2-5-8-B, 3-6-9-D and 4-7-10-K;

the K in these sequences is correct, which specifies the King card in English,
but the D and the B are wrong (respectively they should be Q and J) - D is the
symbol for the Queen card, but in German - Dame; and the B is the symbol for
the Jack card, or the Bube.

It would be appreciated if the documentation could be updated since I don't
know how many people reading the instructions for the game would understand
what the D and B cards are, unless they speak German :)

Regards,

Charles Faulkner