[kde-doc-english] Skrooge documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Nov 9 09:14:38 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, 9. November 2011, 08:06:23 schrieb Tomas Straupis:
> Hello
>
>   How come English version of Skrooge documentation on docs.kde.org is
> much older than Lithuanian?
>   English 0.6 (2009)
> http://docs.kde.org/development/en/extragear-office/skrooge/index.html
>   Lithuanian 0.8 (2011)
> http://docs.kde.org/development/lt/extragear-office/skrooge/index.html
>
>   Isn't the same process used to generate html (and pdf?)
> documentation for all languages?

Yes, but skrooge is the only application in both kde repos (svn + git) which
has an index.html file in the doc folder.
The generator script does not take that into account.

@ Stéphane and Guillaume:
index.html is a generated file, and from my pov such a file should not be in the
repository.
Any reason why it is regardless in the skrooge git repo in the doc folder?

--
Burkhard Lück