[kde-doc-english] Re: Bug in Screen Edges

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sun May 29 11:20:00 CEST 2011

Am Samstag, 28. Mai 2011, um 16:32:16 schrieb Alberto:
> Screen Edges
> Mike McBride
> Revision KDE 4.5 (2010-10-28)
>
> When I set a effect for the left top edge, and another effect for the
> center top edge. I save, all is OK.
>
> When I return to Main screen configuration. Only one effect for two edges
> is set. The last effect that I save.

This is the list for people writing documentation for KDE, no support channel.

Please go to bugs.kde.org and file a bug, but you have to provide more
information (kde system + version, distribution + version, exact steps to
reproduce etc...)

Btw. I can not reproduce that bug with Kubuntu 10.10 (kde 4.6.2) and
master/branch 4.6.3 compiled from sources.

--
Burkhard Lück