[kde-doc-english] Knotes disappearance

Giguere,Andre [CMC] Andre.Giguere at ec.gc.ca
Fri May 27 16:18:21 CEST 2011

Hello,

I use Knotes a lot.

Yesterday I hit ESC by mistake while typing a note. It disappeared, but the list of notes in the application bar at the bottom also disappeared, depriving me of access to previous notes.

"ESC" is supposed to hide the note; what is the Unhide command? couldn't fint any reference to Hide or Unhide in Knotes documentation of the KDE Help Center.

How do I recuperate the notes? They seem to be in the directory

MY_HOME/.kde4/share/apps/knotes

and all contained in the "notes.ics" file.

but can't find a way to have them appear again.

Also when lauching Knotes again I cannot have the new notes appear in the bar at the bottom.

André Giguère
Météorologiste en recherche appliquée
Section "  Prévision numérique du temps "
Division " Développement des prévisions nationales "
Service météorologique du Canada
Environnement Canada

Applied Research Meteorologist,
Numerical Weather Prediction Section,
National Predictions Development Division
Meteorological Service of Canada
Environment Canada

Centre météorologique Canadien, bureau 413-1
2121 route Transcanadienne, voie de service Nord
Dorval QC H9P 1J3
andre.giguere at ec.gc.ca
Téléphone/telephone 514-421-7265
Télécopieur/Fax.  514-421-4657