[kde-doc-english] Re: Fwd: New docs.kde.org run

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu May 26 19:51:53 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011, um 20:55:23 schrieb Tom Albers:
> Hi,
>
> I've done a new setup on docs.kde.org and want to know if you guys could do
> a quick check if all is ok:
>  http://docs-staging.kde.org
>
> Changes:
> * next/previous work again
> * pdf's for all languages ('ja' is broken though).
>
> Requests:
> * Can someone give me a list of the languages which should be present, i
> think a lot of them are old and don't have much docs, and maybe some new
> ones with more docs are missing... Languages now used can be found here:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/areas/docs/languages?revision=1171011&view=
> markup

4.6        4.7           docs/languages
ca 161     ca 172        ca
cs 1       cs 1
da 31      da 50         da
de 247     de 275        de
el 1       el 3
en_GB 16   en_GB 21      en_GB
es 227     es 278        es
et 241     et 298        et
fr 217     fr 246        fr
gl 44      gl 49         gl
hu 12      hu 14         hu
it 239     it 292        it
ja 6       ja 6          ja
lt 16      lt 19         lt
nb 6       nb 7          nb
nl 224     nl 247        nl
nn 2       nn 2          1)
pl 145     pl 132        pl
pt 240     pt 326        pt
pt_BR 242  pt_BR 323     pt_BR
ro 1       ro 1          ro
ru 134     ru 154        ru
sr 89      sr 91         sr
-          sr at latin 91   sr at latin
sv 239     sv 325        sv
uk 257     uk 322        uk
zh_CN 1    zh_CN 1

Pleas add cs, el, nn, zh_CN to the languages file,

Checking the language doc dirs I noticed a lot of empty dirs, so I'm going to
removed them from svn repo.
Some time ago I mailed with neverendingo to exclude empty dirs via php and so
some more improvements (mail attached), but apparently he did not find any time
to deal with that.

> * Modules missing. Maybe some modules are missing, especially keg ones
> maybe..

master/calligra

> docs can now be generated on a daily basis if wanted / needed.

Once a week is afaik ok.

Thanks a lot for your work it is very much appreciated.

--
Burkhard Lück