[kde-doc-english] New docs.kde.org run

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Wed May 25 20:55:23 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've done a new setup on docs.kde.org and want to know if you guys could do a quick check if all is ok:
 http://docs-staging.kde.org

Changes:
* next/previous work again
* pdf's for all languages ('ja' is broken though).

Requests:
* Can someone give me a list of the languages which should be present, i think a lot of them are old and don't have much docs, and maybe some new ones with more docs are missing... Languages now used can be found here: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/areas/docs/languages?revision=1171011&view=markup

* Modules missing. Maybe some modules are missing, especially keg ones maybe..

docs can now be generated on a daily basis if wanted / needed.

Without reply I'll put the content of docs-staging online soon. If you reply, please cc me.

Best,
--
Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin