[kde-doc-english] Re: KAddressBook Handbook

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue May 24 06:03:34 CEST 2011

написане Tue, 24 May 2011 03:03:22 +0300, Robert Simmons
<rsimmons0 at gmail.com>:

> I am having trouble finding the KAddressBook Handbook anywhere on
> docs.kde.org.  I found an old forum post that suggested it can be
> found here:
> http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdepim/kaddressbook/index.html
> but I don't see anything at that URL.  Also, my kdepim-docs 4.4.10
> package (Kubuntu 11.04) does not contain it either.
>
> Could someone point me to where I can find the KAddressBook Handbook?

Hi!

You can find the old docbook (4.4.10 is Akonadi-based and very buggu) here:

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/4.3/kdepim/doc/kaddressbook/

KDEPIM team is trying hard to release new stable Akonadi-based PIM, so
they decided that have not enough manpower to write the new docbook in
time (you can help them).

Some notes on the new manual can be found here:

http://userbase.kde.org/KAddressBook
http://userbase.kde.org/Akonadi_and_AddressBook

Hope this helps.

Yuri