[kde-doc-english] Kate and general help feedback

George R Goffe grgoffe at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 11:47:34 CET 2011

Howdy,

Am I missing something here? I bring  up the kate (and other kde apps) help screen and want to search the content. The left side of the screen appears to have this capability but when I type in the search area the search button remains greyed out and inactive. I tried building search index but this didn't help. I want/need to search for split in the kate doc.

Could you enlighten me please or point me to a link or doc or something?

Regards,

George...

"It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't so." Wil Rogers... Wil would say, "STIFF THE FED"!!!