[kde-doc-english] Re: Removing kdeutils/doc/kcontrol/blockdevices?

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:40:58 CET 2011

Burkhard Lück <lueck <at> hube-lueck.de> writes:

> Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2011, um 02:51:03 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
> > Even though this piece of documentation is
> > installed, I am unable to find it via khelpcenter,
>
> khelpcenter -> Contents -> Control Center Modules -> Storage Devices
> or
> kcmshell4 kcmdf and the click the Help button

> As long as the code (kcmdf.*) exists, this documentation
> blockdevices/index.docbook should not be removed.

Agreed, thank you.

I am now wondering where to start tracking its history -- "officially", it
starts in revision 856757 when you re-added it with svn add.

Is it worth going back further than that? Its past history is quite confusing,
as it used to be in kdebase in many places, then moved to kdeutils and got
removed and added a few times during all that.