[kde-doc-english] Re: Impressão

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Jun 27 16:59:44 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, um 16:02:48 schrieb Mirela F Rengel:
> Simplesmente não consigo fazer com que a impressora, que está em
> rede, imprima qualquer coisa que eu mande a partir do meu
> computador.
> O status da impressão do documento diz que está processando, mas
> nunca conclui e também nunca imprime nada.
> O que fazer? Onde posso encontrar as instruções para verificar se a
> impressora está realmente configurada no meu computador?

google translates this to:

I just can not make the printer, which is
 network, print anything I send from my computer.
 The status of printing the document says it is processing, but
 never finish and it never prints anything.
 What to do? Where can I find the instructions to verify that the
 printer is actually configured on my computer?

This is the list for people writing documentation for KDE <kde-doc-
english at kde.org>.

Please send your question to kde-users mailing list, on forum, or on #kde IRC
channel, but provide more information (distribution/kde version etc)

--
Burkhard Lück