[kde-doc-english] KmyMoney-budget-Documentation and GUI not consistent

jaaf64 jaaf64 at zoraldia.com
Mon Jul 25 07:30:13 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am presently translation the KmyMoney manual in my language.
As I just made a fresh install of this software I try to understand the actual
meaning of what I am translating, looking at the GUI and also the English
manual associated to it (which seems to be identical to the po file I use).
Unfortunately it seems to me that GUI and manual  are not consistent.
For example in the budget section I read

"There are five buttons above the list of Budgets." but looking at the GUI I
can see only three buttons.
Then I go on and I read : "For performance reasons, changes made to a Budget
are not saved immediately. Instead, they first have to be stored using the
Update button and then permanently saved using the KMyMoney Save."
As I cannot see  an update button, I am in deep  trouble as I don't want to
waste my time translating something obsolete.
Can somebody tell me what is wrong?