[kde-doc-english] khelpcenter not displaying section headings

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 14 22:51:28 CEST 2011

I have noticed that while editing and processing some docbooks and
displaying them in KHelpCenter, the section titles are not being
displayed.  This has the effect of making all the text in a chapter run
together with no apparent separation.  This is with khelpcenter 4.6.5
on an Archlinux system.  I do not see the problem on khelpcenter 4.6.3
on my Gentoo box.  At first I thought it might be related to the
problem with <author> sections not displaying the email address, but
that has now been resolved, but this problem remains.

Any troubleshooting suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jack