[kde-doc-english] Adding documentation of a common use case to Screen saver doc

M.L. manne.laukkanen at sci.fi
Wed Jul 13 08:11:22 CEST 2011

Hi!
sysinfo:
OS:  Linux 2.6.37.1-1.2-default i686
  System:  openSUSE 11.4 (i586)
  KDE:  4.6.00 (4.6.0) "release 6"

Suggested location for doc change:
Screen Saver
Mike McBride
Revision KDE 4.5 (2010-09-25)

REQUEST:
Hi! ever since starting as a Linux desktop user in ....the nineties, the simple light and funny combination for a screen saver has been any of e.g. Phosphor, Star Wars, or Banner and directing input to those from "fortune" -command (the collection of witticisms and quite a bit from the Devil's Dictionary by Ambroce Bierce). The configuration options for the Screen saver module do not offer this possibility (Anymore, I think it was there in older KDE versions) and the documentation does not tell how to do this, although it must be a piece of cake and easily would add geekish value and fun to these most basic of screen saver modules.

Will you add these to the documentation? Or, if they already reside somewhere, please point me to correct place. Thx!

Manne Laukkanen
Helsinki
Finland