[kde-doc-english] Re: [solved] Re: New errors/warnings processing man page for KMyMoney

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 3 16:36:14 CEST 2011

On 2011.07.03 07:02, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> <author>
> <firstname>A</firstname>
> <surname>B</surname>
> <affiliation>
> </affiliation>
> <contrib>C</contrib>
> </author>
>
> Works if that is what you want
Yes,  what I posted was only part of what I was using.

My problem was that I had <personname> around the firstname and
surname.  It seems that is not necessary, and conflicts with the use of
<contrib>.
I do not currently have <affiliation> or <address> around the existing
<email> section, but I'll continue to omit them for now, until I have
something else to add within them.

Thanks for helping me get this resolved.  I think I'm all set now, so
I'll go back to actually working on editing the docs......