[kde-doc-english] Re: configure Kamera

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Jul 1 22:37:39 CEST 2011

Hi Pierre,

> Can you please update "digital camera" for the Nikon D7000 camera?

I suppose you write about the system settings module Digital Camera?

This modul is only a frontend to libghoto2, so if your version of libghoto2 is
< 2.4.11 you'll not see your camera in the list (http://www.gphoto.org/news/
reads New cameras: Nikon D7000).

In case of questions/correction about the documentation for this module mail
to this list, if you have problems with the module itself file a report at
bugs.kde.org, ask on user support lists or on forum.kde.org.

> I can also do it, but need some guidance :-)

I am not sure to understand what you'd like to do and where you need guidance
from the kde documentation team, please elaborate.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück