[kde-doc-english] Re: KGet Documentation - Regular Expressions

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Jan 30 15:28:40 CET 2011

написане Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:38:14 +0200, Tim Polito
<tim.polito at gmail.com>:

> It would help to define or show examples of possible "regular
> extensions" in the help documentation for KGet.
>
> Example, I'm trying to set up a download group for graphics
> (jpg/gif/png/bmp) but what "expressions" would I use. Yes, I will search
> on line and will presumably find it but if the information was in one
> easy to reach location (especially if an internet connection is not
> available)...
>
> Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, but can you just write a short draft of what you want
to be added to docs? It is not a problem to write something, but it would
be better if this something to be what you, as a user, want to see in the
docs.

Can it be something from Kate docs:
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdesdk/kate/regular-expressions.html  ?

Thanks in advance,