[kde-doc-english] Desktop Sharing facility

Derek derek.r.pope at uwclub.net
Thu Jan 20 12:22:01 CET 2011

Hi,

I was looking at the documentation for "Configuring Desktop Sharing".

It doesn't seem to have options about whether it should start up when my
machine starts.

I obviously clicked on Desktop Sharing at some time, to find out what it
was but there is no obvious way to tell it not to start at the beginning
of each desktop session.

I think it would be useful if the configuration screens included an
option for this and if the help also told how to configure it 'not' to
start.

Regards,

Derek