[kde-doc-english] Re: Quanta doc unavailable and website down

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Jan 8 10:40:44 CET 2011

написане Sat, 08 Jan 2011 02:34:05 +0200, Michael Allen
<mallen at michaeleallen.com>:

> Hello,
>

> I am learning quanta plus and it seems the web server that provides doc
> is
> down.

No, docs.kde.org is up, but the docs are now in playground, hence are
invisible.

You can check out them from SVN:

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/sdk/doc/quanta/

Then use as is or convert to HTML with

meinproc4 index.docbook

> According to the wikipedia article, the homepage should reside at same,
> but
> it isn't responding either.

It's not that simple times for Quanta+ now. Source is moved to git and the
translations are canceled.

Current development can be tracked via

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Quanta/Feature_Plan_4

> Wiki entry:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanta_Plus
>
> Failing server not responding on port 80:
> http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/
>
> Any help you can provide would be most welcome.
>
> Regards,
> Michael Allen

Hope this helps.

Best regards,