No subject

Fri Jan 7 03:57:03 CET 2011

"The easiest way to check this is to type ssh remotehost ksysguardd in a shell. If you are greeted by ksysguardd you can type quit and everything is in order."
I am greeted by a password request by ssh, which is not mentioned. Once I give this password, I am greeted by ksysguardd> prompt. I then type quit and am exited.

If I then go to the ksysguard app, and attempt to connect to the remote host, The name of the remotehost displays, but with no sensors. After about 5 seconds, I get a message that   "Connection to remotehost has been lost" no other errors or explaination, and no troubleshooting information seems to be available in the documentation.