[kde-doc-english] Re: kcontrol/kcmdisplay saveing screen setting

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Feb 18 09:28:48 CET 2011

Hi!

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if it is possible to keep the screen settings (I use 1440x900(53Hz) instead of the 1920x1080) but when I restart the pc the screen settings automatically are reverted to 1920x1080.
>
> What should I do?
>
> Tanks,
>
> Dan

This list is for documentation writer, thus your question is off topic here, sorry.

For a quick answer please ask your question on IRC.
For more detailed answer post your question on mailing list or KDE forums.

The detailed instructions can be found here:
http://userbase.kde.org/Getting_Help

Best regards,
Yuri