[kde-doc-english] Fonts Installer Error

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Aug 25 13:58:20 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, 24. August 2011, 22:06:20 schrieb Prof. Dr. H. J. Neuhaus:
> Installing - KDE Control Module
> Error
>
> Authentification failed.
>
> file:///home/hjn/__Exchange/Fonts/CharisSILB.ttf

This is a list for people writing kde documentation, not a user support list.

I quickly tried to install a downloaded font, works without problems here
(11.04/4.7.0).
Only if I want to install the font systemwide, I get a dialog to authenticate.
But doing that properly it works as well.

Seems you try to install a font systemwide, because you get the
Authentification error.

Please report your issue at bugs.kde.org, but provide more info like
distibution+version, kde + version etc.

Thanks.