[kde-doc-english] Khelpcenter stylesheet issues

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Aug 24 15:32:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

1) today I notices that the margins for a glossary in a documentation are
wrong compared to the section pages.
A good example for that is KNode. View the glossary page and you'll see what I
mean.
So I played a bit with the attached kde-default.css to make it better.
To be honest I have no clue about css, but for me the glossary in knode looks
better with the attched kde-default.css.
To proof that yourself just copy kde-default.css to your
share/doc/HTML/en/common/kde-default.css and try it with the knode glossary.

2) guiicon markup has no background like the other gui* tags, but should
afaik, patch in the attachment.

3) from my pov the distance between the last line of text and the top of the
footer is too much, anybody knows how to make that smaller?

4) does anybody know how to disable the tooltips (chapter/sect title) popping
up when the mouse pointer stays longer than a few seconds on the page?

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück