[kde-doc-english] Todo's for the Documentation Team

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Aug 1 19:16:56 UTC 2011

написане Mon, 01 Aug 2011 21:46:58 +0300, Burkhard Lück
<lueck at hube-lueck.de>:

> 4) Put the  Visual Dictionary (updated from kde3) online to get
> consistent
> wording/naming of the gui elements?

It seems that nobody cares about this (no questions in this list ;)).

The first link in Google on "widget", "gadget", and other strange words is
Wikipedia. We cannot fight and win the war to Wikipedia. ;)

UserBase has some explanations about Plasma usage in HowTo (somewhat
outdated on Activities that can be used as an argument that nobody needs
them ;)) [1].

So I think that only offline flavor of Visual Dictionary can survive.

[1] http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/HowTo