[kde-doc-english] Where to find Skrooge's documentation in KHelpCenter

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 04:30:33 CEST 2011

Sorry if this ends up being a user question, but I thought there's a
chance there's something wrong with either khelpcenter or Skrooge's
docbook.

I've compiled and installed Skrooge from git here into my $KDEDIR with
all my other KDE modules. However, when I launch KHelpCenter I'm unable
to find Skrooge's documentation, be it in the "Application Manuals" or
in alphabetical list in the glossary.

However, if I try to open Skrooge's handbook via Skrooge itself, it
works fine.