[kde-doc-english] Wacomtablet moved to kdereview

Jörg Ehrichs Joerg.Ehrichs at gmx.de
Wed Sep 29 12:09:20 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

I have moved my Wacomtablet configuration/set-up program into kdereview.

The program is used to manage different profiles for Wacom tablets and apply
them to it. Basically this is a graphical front-end for the xsetwacom linux
driver to allow a user to set-up its tablet via a kcm gui.

The program consist of three parts
* a kded that detects the tablet and does hotplug support, thus a connected
devices will be setup directly.
* a kcm part that allows the user to change the config files easily
* a plasma applet to switch between the profiles and some basic values (like
rotating) on the fly

More about it here [1].

I would like to move the program into kdebase/workspace/kcontrol/ where the
keyboard, joystick, mouse input devices are too.

Thanks in advance for any review and comments.

As I'm not so keen about the i10n svn structure, can someone move the
translation files to the proper places? Thanks.

Regards,
Jörg Ehrichs

[1] http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?action=content&content=114856