[kde-doc-english] [Patch] Marble Handbook

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Sat Nov 13 19:11:40 CET 2010

Hi,

here are some updates for the Marble handbook (trunk): Changed version
number (we'll have version 1.0 next), two missing menu items and updates
for the routing section. The referenced images can be downloaded from
[1]. Please note that routing-1,2,3,4.png contained in the archive
update the existing images, the other ones are new. I'll probably update
the configure-routing screenshot once we have an icon for the missing one.

Regards,
Dennis

[1] http://nienhueser.de/marble/marble-1.0-handbook-images.tar.bz2