[kde-doc-english] Multiple Desktops

Rick Barmann rick at barmannsbar.com
Wed May 26 15:04:30 CEST 2010

I am new to Mepis and at first I had four small boxes in my bottom status
bar.It was between the Dolphin (File Manager) and Kmail icons. They
represented 4 desktops. Now they are gone. I have looked through all the
system settings and have not figured out what I did. I went to System
Settings/Desktop and it calls for four in multiple desktops. I can even name
the in that location. I found them very handy when working because at 78 my
memory is not that good and I can switch back and forth to do what I am
working on. How can I bring them back so so I can see them.
Thank You.
Dick Barmann

My window is set at KDE 2.