[kde-doc-english] kttsd loks up my open suse

Johannes Obermayr johannesobermayr at gmx.de
Mon May 17 16:28:47 CEST 2010

Am Montag, 17. Mai 2010, 01:01:11 schrieb bob b:
> After boot up I get a popup saying "cannot start KTTSD." Any effort to cancel
> this causes lockup. Can you help, as I cant find any exe file to erase.
>
> Thanks     bob b

Since you are an openSUSE user you should ask on opensuse-kde at opensuse.org.

There you should also provide data of used repositories (if you don't know type on konsole):

zypper lr -up

But may this can also help you:

Check your installation (dependencies):
sudo zypper ve

Remove kttsd (if you don't need/use kttsd):
sudo zypper rm kttsd dotconf espeak kttsd libdotconf-1_0-0 speechd

Johannes