[kde-doc-english] Script Hooks

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue May 4 18:12:07 CEST 2010

написане Tue, 04 May 2010 09:53:15 +0300, Krzysztof Żelechowski
<giecrilj at stegny.2a.pl>:

> Your page "Using KAddressBook: Preferences: General" says:
>
> Script Hooks
> Here you can specify commands which are to be executed whenever you
> click at a
> (mobile) phone number or fax number or SMS link in the details page.
>
> How exactly do I specify these commands?  I mean, the default command
> for fax
> is { kdeprintfax --phone %N }; what is %N, for example?
>
> Chris

Hi!

KAddressBook was heavily rewritten for KDE 4.4 (some might say that it was
replaced by the other application). Developers withdrew the docbook and
gave no replacement for it.

This time you can only use UserBase page [1] to save your data from the
new KAddressBook. ;)

No detailed documentation on command line parameters. No documenters.
That's all. ;)

You can find some help on KDE forums [2] or kde-pim mailing list.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] http://userbase.kde.org/KAddressBook_4.4
[2] http://forum.kde.org/