[kde-doc-english] kturtle handbook errors

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Mar 17 22:08:20 CET 2010

Am Mittwoch, 17. März 2010 11:28:13 schrieb Tim Dickson:
> appologies. The version that ships with slackware 13.0 (32 and 64bit) is
> kde4 version but the handbook (Brittish English) shipped is version
> 0.2.1.  not version 0.8

ARGGGG!

Sorry Tim, there is really no need to apology  for you, but for the kde team.

You are completely right, there is an important bug!

I overlooked "British" in your mail and en_GB really ships a KTurtle doc with
<date>2004-10-5</date> and <releaseinfo>0.2.1</releaseinfo>.

That is incredible, what a shame, sorry again :(

I'll going to kill that messy documentation, so you should get the up to date
KTurtle documentation (written in en_US) in the locale en_GB.

Sorry again and thanks for bringing this sort of bug up to my attention!

CC'ing the kde i18n coordinator, this mess has to be stopped immediately!

--
Burkhard Lück