[kde-doc-english] Dragon Player

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 17 12:27:29 CET 2010

I don't know if it is possible to modify your application in the way I desire,
however, I use my computer to play movies and do not have a TV and would like
to play a movie without interruption.

Nonetheless, when I play a movie using Dragon Player, I have to get up and
move the mouse about half dozen times during the movie to restore the movie
from a standby mode and black screen.

I realize it may be a function of energy conservation and a part of the
desktop package, but I have tried everything I can find to disable this feature
while watching a movie without success.

I wondered if there might be some kind of program added to Dragon Player that
might stop this from happening without having to disable the conservation
features each time a person watches a movie.

I used to use Kaffeine, but enjoy Dragon Player much more.  Thanks.

Steven Vollom, fine-artist retired