[kde-doc-english] what the heck does the 'hint' shading mean?

Isabelle Hakala ismirth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 03:15:26 CET 2010

Hello,

I am playing kpatience (freecell) and when you hit the HINT button is 'greys
out' some of the cards. What does that mean? am I supposed to pay attention
to the greyed out cards? Or am I supposed to pay attention to the NOT greyed
out cards? neither seems to HELP me any either way. Please clarify this in
the FAQs or make a HINT section of the help manual. thank you -i

Isabelle Hakala
"Any person who says 'it can't be done' shouldn't be interrupting the people
getting it done."
"Do every single thing in life with love in your heart."