[kde-doc-english] Parley userbase manual

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Jun 4 12:53:20 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2010, um 00:03:21 schrieb Frederik Gladhorn:
> Hi dear all,
> so we finally got something that resembles a manual for Parley on Userbase.
> http://userbase.kde.org/Parley/Manual
>
> Now I talked to Burkhard a while ago and we hope to be able to generate
> Docbook from it.
>
> Now I don't know enough about either part, wiki or docbook to get started.
> How can we proceed on this.

I'd like to see the Parley Manual exported from the wiki to all possible
formats somewhere in the svn archiv.

Some interesting pages about Wiki export and postprocessing:

http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/Html2DocBook
http://toolserver.org/~magnus/wiki2xml/w2x.php
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/DocBook_XML_export

Please let's continue this mail thread on kde-doc-english at kde.org.