[kde-doc-english] question on <author> in <chapterinfo>

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sun Jul 25 18:50:56 CEST 2010

Am Sonntag, 25. Juli 2010, um 17:47:02 schrieb Jack:

[Jack, I had to approve your last two mails, cause you used another mail than
in your subscription]

> On 2010.07.25 11:33, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 25. Juli 2010, um 16:49:34 schrieb Jack:
> >> I'm working on the docs for KMyMoney, and am converting the author
> >> information to entities.
> >> In index.docbook, everything matches what I find as examples in
> >> template.docboook.
> >>
> > > However, in many of the chapters, I'm finding

> >> uthor> Is the use of the affiliation and address tags correct here?
> >> Should I leave or remove them?
> >
> > There was a thread and explanation of this issue sometime ago here:
> > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-docbook&m=122556813815680&w=2
> >
> > Short summary:
>
> > affiliation is deprecated, use personname like template.docboook:
> Thanks.  That does simplify things for me.
>
> Should affiliation be added to the list of "Tags we do not use?"
> (http://l10n.kde.org/docs/doc-primer/tags-we-dont-use.html)

Oh yes, checking these files I see that there is much more outdated stuff, but I
am busy with other doc and translation tasks due to 4.5.0 coming soon, so
please file a bug report on bko as a reminder.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück