[kde-doc-english] Techbase wiki

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Jul 25 17:31:39 CEST 2010

On Sunday 25 July 2010 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> написане Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:02:00 +0300, Aaron Peterson
>
> <myusualnickname at gmail.com>:
> > Hi, I would like to help organize and edit the http://techbase.kde.org
> > wiki, but feel like I should consult with people before making some
> > moves, and I can't change the welcome page anyway.
> >
> > Is this the appropriate place to talk about that?
> > I have looked and looked, and have not found who to talk with.
>
> Hi,
>
> I think it would be better to ask on IRC (#kde-www on freenode.net).

www), which is the place to discuss KDE web site development including the
Wikis. These are the best places to discuss structure and organization.

For content, it probably is best to discuss it on the corresponding topic-
specific lists, i.e. the team specific lists or for general KDE topics, kde-
devel or kde-core-devel.