[kde-doc-english] documentation of 'Rename Tab Dialog'

Jim Anderson jjanderson52000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 03:35:58 CEST 2010

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

I have  been trying to set the name of my tabs to fixed names.

One would think that typing in a name with no tokens would
fix the name of the tab. But this is not the case. The konsole
resets the name of the tabs according to it's own liking, and one
which I have yet to figure out.

In the documentation, I would like to see a statement describing
the behavior for naming a tab when the 'Tab title format' is left
blank, or when a fixed set of characters is entered, i.e. with no
tokens present.

I would also like to see a statement added describing how to
set the name of a tab to a fixed name.

Jim Anderson