[kde-doc-english] XML and Pivot Tables in KSpread? and Kudos

Peter Tomasi-Carr petertc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 18:51:37 CEST 2010

Hi,
I am an advanced Excel user with some experience on Open Office and
first time user on KSpread.

I could find no references to either XML or Pivot Tables in the
documentation or in KSpread.  Am I missing something or are there no
capabilities that address these functions?

Kudos on the import function supporting parsing by rows.  This allowed
me to take a XML like file from Quick Books and import it using '>' as the
delimiter and I now have a field names and data.  I will now see what I
can do with Krita.

Many thanks,
Peter