[kde-doc-english] OKTETA

Gordon gordon_cooper at clear.net.nz
Sun Jan 24 05:03:01 CET 2010

Hi Folks,
                 I have only found Okteta today, having previously
written my own hex editor in Pascal about 20 years ago..

  Okteta runs rings around my program and I very much like the ability
to display and make comparisons in rows rather than  having to work in
columns.

     Okteta is making my current project - that of of isolating and
hopefully fixing the mysterious appearance of odd characters in an
email distribution system - a lot easier than when I started.

Many thanks and a Happy New Year.

Gordon
Tauranga
New Zealand.