[kde-doc-english] can you help me ? Please

David Harris dave778 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 05:02:32 CET 2010

Hello.

 I am new to  kubuntu and linux all together I have a  a little problem.  all of the  icons and fonts are unreadable, not knowing how to use command line and the lay out of the menus and all that, its hard to it hard to fix my problem myself. fight now  I can't see what I am typing. all of the text and fonts are like little black dots , all but the help docs, but the tree on the side of the help docs are real small to. I am using a  hdtv as a monitor and would like to keep it that way. all of the promps and logins desktops and everything are small.  I cant read what they say so even if the way to fix it was popping up I would be able to fix it, because its so small its unreadable.   you can email me at dave778 at hotmail.com or dohboy7778 at yahoo.com some screen shots would be great but womething that would fix it atuomaticly would be best. thanks and I hope you can understant this sorry for the t typos. thanks david

ps I guess that the text from webpages is bigger but I have to zoom in a lot to make it readable