[kde-doc-english] Documenting my game

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Apr 6 07:06:02 CEST 2010

написане Tue, 06 Apr 2010 04:39:08 +0300, ahmmahfuz rubel
<65mahfuz90 at gmail.com>:

> I got the docbook file. Now, how can I install it so that my game find
> it?

First method

1. Make index.docbook and screenshot to be installed in
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/mancala.

2. Reinstall your application with new mancala.desktop (I've modified it
so the handbook should be visible for an application).

3. Run kbuildsycoca4.

4. Run mancala.

5. Press F1.

Second method (just to see the content, not to install)

1. Run 'meinproc4 index.docbook' in the folder of documentation.

2. Open index.html in your favorite browser.

Anyway, please consult kde-games-devel. I am not a developer, just a
translator.