[kde-doc-english] KDE User Guide outdated?

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 04:19:44 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:

> Yep, updating Visual Dictionary + Quick Start with new screenshots is a good
> start for the kdebase docs.
>
> Please go ahead.

And that's two votes!  Thank ye, I'll go ahead with it then.  I'll aim
for a Friday release, although I should warn I'm also assisting the
Oxygen team, as well as one or two KDE game projects too.  I guess I
got too overzealous with my first contributions. ^^'

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Richard JOHNSON <rjohnson at kde.org> wrote:

> Do not hesitate to ask any questions here or join us in #kde-docs on IRC.
> You can get a hold of someone every now and then in there :)

Ooh, I'm usually full of hesitation when it comes to IRC (can't really
afford much schedule disruption, especially if I get engrossed in chat
sessions).  But I will keep that in mind once I start getting a little
more active -- right now I feel I'm barely getting warmed up.  ^^

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Jonathan Jesse <jjesse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Volunteering my service on this as well, is there a wiki we could start
> dividing up the sections that need to be updated and get this rockin and
> rolling.

Hehe, well I personally don't know of one, but you now know where the
guide files are stored at.  I'd say you can start making landfall on
the User Manual itself, and then post your updates here so that they
can load them up for you.  That's probably what I will do until I
learn how to commit these files on my own. ^^

--Arturo