[kde-doc-english] KDE User Guide outdated?

Richard JOHNSON rjohnson at kde.org
Sun Sep 20 18:33:20 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:58:54PM -0400, Arturo Silva wrote:
[...]
> Hi!  Sure, I'd love to at least try -- there's certainly nothing to be
> lost in trying, other than that I'd save you the work of doing some of
> the screenshots!  :P

That would be awesome! and greatly appreciated.

> I don't want to overestimate my capacity (as I am relatively new), so
> I will certainly start small with the Visual Dictionary first, and
> then maybe the Quick Start.  If those go well, then I'll be happy to
> help you with the big fish.  :D

Do not hesitate to ask any questions here or join us in #kde-docs on IRC.
You can get a hold of someone every now and then in there :)

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  rjohnson at kde.org
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738
 Home|  http://www.nixternal.com