[kde-doc-english] KDE User Guide outdated?

Arturo Silva jasilva28 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 04:47:40 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Jonathan Jesse <jjesse at gmail.com> wrote:
> Was looking at the help system the other day and noticed how out of date the
> KDE User Guide is.  Is it worth taking a look at updating this guide as a
> big project?  Or should I just move on?

Hi there.  :)

Ah!  Would that by any chance be the document that, at least in my
distribution, reads:  "Revision 0.0.1 (2004-06-16), Copyright © 2004,
2005 The KDE Documentation Team"?  :)

Yeah, I think that looks... just a wee bit outdated.  :D

It's also fairly large, though, so not something that can be updated
overnight unless divided up between various people.  There's plenty of
screenshots that can be updated, though not unfortunately all of them
can be without first updating the adjacent text (e.g., the File
Manager section naturally pours over Konqueror instead of Dolphin).