[kde-doc-english] Bible Time 1.6.5.1

Lawal Adekunle lawaladekunle at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 09:53:03 CEST 2009

Hello Jonathan to remove the Arabic Bible (AraSVD) 1. Go to Edit the click
on the Module Manager
2. Click on Remove/Archive, Click on the drop down for Biblical Texts and
Arabic
3. Check the box under the Minus sign (-) column of AraSVD
4. Then click remove, Then click the yes button for the window that pops up.

Regards