[kde-doc-english] Outdated man page policy?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sun Sep 13 15:25:57 CEST 2009

Am Samstag 12 September 2009 10:04:40 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> On Saturday 12 September 2009 03:37:23 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
[...]
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Sorry for taking so long to answer. I'm finally attaching an updated man
> > page.
> >
> > I'm not sure if the language is as friendly as possible, so feel free
> > to edit it (or add/remove sections if necessary). I also merged the
> > Authors and Author section. Also feel free to add yourself to the
> > Authors list.
> >
> > When you're done, please let me know to close the bug report.

If markup your text and commited to trunk.
Please proofread it.
Btw, entities for your names/emails are not in
kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/entities/contributor.entities so far, what
about adding them?

Thanks a lot for updating the man page.
<hint>There is also an index.docbook in kdeutils/doc/ark</hint>

> From a user point of view, this man page  is a diamond of unusual clarity.
>  :-)
>
> Anne

Anne, why do I have to approve all your mails to this list?
Seems you use a not subscribed email address for sending the mails, right?

--
Burkhard Lück