[kde-doc-english] Fwd: Re: device-automounter moved to kdereview

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Nov 24 08:23:53 CET 2009

Am Dienstag, 24. novembre 2009 03:11:15 schrieb Trever Fischer:
> Hi, I'm trying to get a module moved out of kdereview into kdebase in time
>  for the hard feature freeze. What documentation would I need to write?
>  Just a few paragraphs explaining how to use it and then add screenshots
>  later?
Yes just some plain text is fine, answering questions like:

What is the use case for this kcm, limitations, sensible settings etc.

What does "Device Overrides" mean, what is "overridden" here? The global
settings obove the list?

"Disconnected Devices", what will be listed here? Previously mounted devices?
Forgotten devices?

"Forget Device", what does forget mean? No longer in the list? But still
mounted?
How to get a forgotten device back?
Why should I forget a device?

--