[kde-doc-english] the most basic question of all, not answered in help file

Steven McQuinn steven.mcquinn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 04:17:17 CET 2009

Installed all of kOffice for Windows and I don't even know how to start it
up. No icon was loaded in the startup menu or on the desktop. I used the
Windows search to find all .exe files in the installation folder, and am
clicking on them all, one by one. That's how I found the KDE help center and
this contact address.

So what icon launches the KOffice desktop? Your Help Center seems pretty
thorough after that, but cannot find anything on the most basic question of
all, the button that launches the whole thing. I suppose that's logical, as
most people who are looking at the help center have already launched the
desktop.

So all I need to know is what icon for the .exe launches the basic platform,
and the rest I can figure out for myself, using your documentation.

Seems like a lot of hoops to jump through just to use Krita.

Thanks.

Steven McQuinn