[kde-doc-english] Palapeli documentation

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Tue Nov 10 01:23:02 CET 2009

Hi,

as indicated on kde-core-devel@ and kde-devel@, I've moved the jigsaw puzzle
game Palapeli to kdereview. It also includes a DocBook manual, and this is
obviously the reason for this post.

I'm currently running a very... interesting combination of libraries and
packages, which has caused my khelpcenter to stop working (might be a
regression of the pairing Qt 4.6 + KDE 4.3). I could therefore only test
compilation and basic layout of the documentation (by unpacking and opening
index.cache.bz2 in Konqueror).

So, request for help: Could somebody with docbook experience please check and
proof-read my manual (at trunk/kdereview/doc/palapeli)? Especially: Is the
image embedded properly? Is everything marked up correctly?

TIA and greetings
Stefan

P.S. Please keep me CCd, I'm not subscribed on this list.