[kde-doc-english] AMOR and KDE

Robert Joseph Duprey (RJ) kodiakrain at earthlink.net
Tue May 26 19:17:45 CEST 2009

I am using a WUBI of Ubuntu 904 . host OS is XP HOME.
what i would like to know is .. if there is a way to activate a setting in AMOR to cause it to start automatically at start up.
IF i reboot.. AMOR closes and then doesn't reopen. in your settings configuration.. there is no OPTION for that.
So if i want to have the GHOST or any other creature on my desk as a rule.. i have to GO find it and start it.
I know Linux tends not to auto start non essentials.. but if there is a code to put in terminal that will auto start this.. i would like that.
I am in a GNOME shell.. with KDE support enabled.
BUT not a master of LINUX , Terminal commands or any thing like that. HELP PLEASE?
I know for you a code like this is simple .. but thank you for taking time to help me out.

RJ DUPREY